Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Visiting Beckers

Jacob enjoying the trains

Then a bus crashed the train party!


Pumpkins were really interesting too!


Leanna played some too


Grammy trying to interest Leanna in some Lentils




Even Aunt Laura was tempted by the trains!





Beckers is a parent/teacher store. My Mom works there. We visited her while we were in the area from the Michael's crafts. Since I already had my camera with me, I couldn't resist taking some pictures! Jacob LOVES their train table. But he was VERY VERY noisy while playing with it. And unfortunately our visit coincided with nap time, so he was getting very irritable at the end. As soon as I got him home he fell asleep. It's hard for me to be in that store, because especially now that I'm a home educator, I want to buy EVERYTHING!

No comments: