Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

Sparkly, Pink, ultra girly princess shoes!


Grammy was bothered by all the high heeled shoes we'd been given for Leanna. That was all she had to wear. She needs some regular shoes on those feet! I agreed, but finances were arguing against it. So Grammy took it upon herself to provide some flat shoes for variation!

She was inspired to mop the floor (I'm not complaining!) Check out the dress too: it is a handmedown from one of Nanny Sue's friends I think. She wore that out tonight. It looks like an ice-skating dress to me. But as the lady at Sears pointed out, it also looks like a fairy dress. When she twirls it spins out very prettily! It's fun to wear fancy dresses out n' about for no reason sometimes.


A second pair of shoes, but they may need to be traded because they feel funny on only ONE of her feet. They are also pink. I have to say, I wasn't really into the whole pink, sparkly, girly thing until after I had Leanna. It really is fun to have a girl to dress up.



4 comments:

Jamie said...

cute shoes! i like how she's dressed for mopping! we should all look so nice!!

sajmom said...

Yes, very 1950s housewife of her! All she needs are some fake pearls!

sajmom said...

From Leanna: Hi Jamie, I'm so glad you like my shoes and the way I'm dressed for mopping! I think that I look good dressed in those clothes too.

Jamie said...

=) leanna, you may have inspired me, thanks!