Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

names of all types

Comedians have made jokes about Moms often calling their children by both first and middle names when they're in trouble, and when they're REALLY in trouble by all their names!! I do that too, with a notable exception. Jacob gets called JacobJingleHeimerSchmidt! When he's in trouble. LOL.

Though I do occasionally call Timothy, "Timothy ____(Middle name) SillyPants _____(Last name)!" I think I might be making up for his only having 3 names. Four names are just more satisfying to say! But then Justin's first two names seem to work perfectly for him, I don't feel the need to add anything extra for him. I do sometimes use his superhero name instead, Justinvincible! How appropriate is it that of all the kids, he got the superhero name?!

No comments: