Search This Blog

Thursday, July 09, 2009

My Mom's garden

Dill. I think it's so pretty, it looks like fireworks, doesn't it?
just a whole explosion of fireworks!

My Mom has this planted in her garden as well, and it wasn't my kids who did it either! (but yes I had to ask, because it does seem like the sort of thing they would do!) It's growing quite nicely, don't you think?


Mint, which we use as well for tea and for smoothies



Wild strawberries, which despite what the neighbor children tell my kids, are not at all poisonous. I've been eating them since I was a kid myself!




2 comments:

ADP said...

Yes, I can't get over how beautiful dill is, it reminds me of a peacock almost in how it spreads out. The only thing lacking is color but then green is my favorite color so to me it's just plain beautiful.

ADP said...

Oops I knew there was something else I wanted to comment on. I'm really not growing spoons lol, that is there to show me where I planted a potato bud. I need to plant some more too and really meant to do it way before this.