Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Hide your phones, chocolate, butter, cameras, etc.....

Just a quick vent here-Jacob is into EVERYTHING!! There is no place in our house that is safe from him anymore!! Anytime he's quiet for more than a minute, it usually means that he's climbed up and taken my cell phone out of my purse and is hiding with it. Typically he hides under the table, but I just found him curled up on the couch with it. Didn't the little stinker hide it behind the pillow when I (unsuspectingly) sat next to him and cuddled with him. I reached behind him to hug him and found my phone!! (I rarely use it, so I don't notice when it's gone). After the birthday party Leanna accidentally left a box of ice cream out on the table and Jacob took it and went under the table with it. He knows how to climb on top of the computer desk to reach for our camera-he's fascinated with it. He keeps finding his father's snickers bars in the fridge! I will choose to look at it as a sign of curiosity and intelligence rather than evil genius. Yes, that is what I will do.

No comments: