Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Painting last night


If you look closely at Leanna's face you can see all her new paint freckles. The middle picture was her most detailed work-a picture of Daddy. I love how Justin is busy washing some dishes that were in the sink, but he's completely oblivious to the warpaint covering his own body.



The young artists were at work last night, painting up a storm. They really love painting! Well, ok, Timothy mainly likes dipping his hands in the paint, the other two actually use it.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

that looks like fun...what kind of paints do u use? crayola? fingerpaints?

Sue said...

At first I thought you were going to say she had the chicken pox, when you said to look at her face, LOL.

Children just love to mess with the finger or and other kind of paint.

I remember when I was in kindergarten and I made this paperweight out of a rock for my grandfather. I painted it red and I put glitter on it and a felt bottom, so it would slide all over the place. You know he still had that when I went through the things at my mom's house when she died. It was a little worn, but you could still tell it was a paperweight. I finally threw it away.

sajmom said...

just plain old waterpaints