Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Double Stroller

I'm resigning up under Tom's address for our local freecycle site. (We were inactive for too long and the account was deleted) I'm looking for another double stroller. I figured I should mention it here though, in case anyone knows of anything......Ours was a hand-me-down and it's now on it's last legs. Last winter the basket underneath broke-which is an important feature for me because I use it to carry groceries, diapers, etc. The bar that holds the basket up broke off on both sides, so I can't step on it to lift the stroller over curbs, etc. And now the one wheel keeps coming off over and over and over. Last week I took the kids to the Girl Scout fundfest and the wheel fell off once going there and 5 times while we were there. It was a 2 hour event. So if anyone knows of someone who might want to get rid of their old double stroller, I'd be happy to take it off their hands!

I recommend the Freecycle groups-just google Freecyle and your city-it's a way to get or get rid of things. It's a great way to "be kind to mother earth" as my Mom would say, by reusing things instead of buying new. And someone gets rid of junk and someone gets something useful!

No comments: