Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Jacob, development

I was videotaping a couple moments of the kids yesterday. I tried to get Jacob to say I love you, and naturally he was only interested in trying to grab and eat the videocamera. I put it aways and walked back over to him. Then he starts screeching it out, naturally. I didn't bother to go get the camera again because I know how that one would go!



Jacob can crawl backwards but not forewards. I saw him hold his arms out to be picked up for the first time this weekend. Justin was holding him and Maree was standing in front of them. Jacob held his arms up for Maree to pick him up. That's one of those little milestones I always look for, it's just cute when they start holding out their arms to be picked up (or in this case, rescued) (Not that he doesn't like Justin-Justin just didn't have a secure enough hold on Jacob). Tom always likes when they find their feet, that's one of his favorite baby milestones.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I think it is so cute when they crawl backwards and try figuring out where to go. Billy crawled backwards before he crawled forwards. I also, love when they rock on all fours and the take off like a bat out of hell. That is so funny.

ADP said...

It's the start of trouble hehehe