Search This Blog

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Maree and Aaron, sitting in a tree........


I almost forgot-when Maree was here last weekend I was teasing her about Aaron Carter, as I always do. It's a running joke between us. Years ago she had a huge crush on him which she has since transferred to Jesse McCartney and Chris Brown. She vehemently denies any feelings for poor Aaron now.
I asked Maree if she'd heard that her husband Aaron had been arrested recently. She exclaimed,"What! He didn't mention that on his blog!" Hmmmm.....someone with no interest in Aaron Carter still reads his blog?? Funny, she had no reply to that, LOL.

2 comments:

Laura said...

My, what a...um...manly? jacket he is wearing here. How could she resist?!

ADP said...

Ahhhhh Is the madness spreading Laura??? hehehehe