Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sesame Street has changed......

I didn't realize Sesame Street was THAT different! The Sesame Street I watched as a kid is now labeled NOT FOR KIDS!
Not the point but I have to mention it: I found this story on the parentdish website and some people blame Elmo for the shift(Or his introduction would be the jump-the-shark moment). But I love Elmo!! He is so cute and furry and red! He is Grover, little and dipped in Kool-aid!! I don't know any kid that doesn't like Elmo. In fact, when Tickle me Elmo first came out I really wanted one. One day while working at McDonalds word was out that the local toys R us just got a shipment in and one manager left work to try to get one. She came back empty handed but said if she had been able to she would have bought one for her neice or nephew(I don't remember which-that was a while ago) and she said she would gave got me one also! I had to wait a couple years to finally get mine. Timothy plays with him now. Poor Elmo has a bad rep now!

No comments: