Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Homework

I feel like I have homework again now. It's not that it's horribly long or difficult to do.......every night but Friday she has to do some type of math problem(usually involves drawing a picture and writting out the math), a series of sheets of words she has to read correctly to me, and a book she has to read for me. I sign papers that she's done the last two. It's mainly difficult to find a time I'm free to sit with her (clear a space on the couch or table or wherever is convenient) and get her to concentrate. Particularly with the words and book she has to read, she gets very silly. She has a tendancy to rush through, making simple mistakes on words she knows. It's a pain in the butt!

2 comments:

ADP said...

It will get better after so many years lol. Eventually, you'll be able to send her up to her room and do her homework....and hopefully she'll do it.

Michele said...

Or not....

(Adam does the least he has to do to get by...quite different from Alyssa. I'll blame it on the guy thing...LOL! He'd have high A's if he did all his homework, but he figures, I have an A without doing all the work...what's the problem?!!? He may find out when he wants to get up onto main campus at PSU as a freshman in a few years!)