Search This Blog

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Embarrassing the kids

Talks like this are coming, sooner than I'd like. I'll have to remember her tactics, she makes it fun for her. (She loves to tell stories about how she embarrasses her kids and/or husband or friends)

An excerpt from the blog my blog title comes from(follow the link for the full story):

So I look at my son and say with a perfectly straight face, “So, would you like to talk about sex now? I know the word penis and I’m not afraid to use it.”
*Cue shocked and appalled look from my son. He replies to me in a very preteen, angsty way, “Mooommmmmm!”
Seeing that I have pushed a button, demon mom kicks in.
“Seriously. Shall we talk scrotum? Which, by the way, is the plural of scrotum scrotums? Scrotumeses? Scroti?…..”

No comments: