Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Aprons








While I'm posting I'll just add these. They are some of my Aunt Cindy's aprons she's been making from jeans or pants. She sold them at a craft fair for her church. I think she's selling them for $15.00 each. Actually I think the first batch was cuter, but here are a few of her aprons. I took pictures of them for inspiration for my own crafts (If I ever have time to do them again!). I think the gingerbread and the purple ones are my favorites from this batch.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I really like those aprons and I'm so grateful for talented people as your aunt, your mom and you, when it comes to sewing and crafts.

I was at my car dealership this one day and saw this awesome purse I liked, it was made out of a pair of very pretty girl's jean shorts. She bought jean shorts from a thrift store that has flowers and things on them. She sewed straps on them and a loop with a button to close it. It was the neatest purse I ever saw.

She also, bought different sizes to make different size purses. I really think when you get the time you could make these and maybe hand them out for presents or sell them. What do you think?

I know I would buy one from you. You could earn some money for yourself.....