Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The parade




Beginning a very bad week, we missed Leanna in the parade. We were 8 minutes late, it was later than I had realized and I had no idea that the Veterans day parade was so short. It was only a half hour long and they had the girl scouts right at the beginning. I wish I had known that they would be in front I would have made sure to be ready early. My Dad made it out, and he actually saw the girl scouts, but didn't see Leanna. I am so very dissapointed about it. I ran all the way down to the end of the parade, with Jacob in the sling, but they were already walking back(they were headed to the PPL to earn a badge) so I saw her, but not in the parade.

So here you can see her walking back with her troop leaders. There were other girls behind her from other troops too, but she was the only one from her troop to march.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I'm sorry you missed seeing her, but I'm sure she enjoyed the short march anyway. Our Veteran's Parade here with the kids is also very short and lasts that long too. There is always next year and you'll be more prepared this time around.