Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

New life statue



Here's a picture of a Willow tree statue I got yard-saleing last weekend. It's called New Life. It's funny I was just looking at these statues online (they make several collections-angels, figurines, memory boxes, etc.). I won one on ebay for my sister, a late birthday present, symbolizing education. This is appropriate as she is working on getting her degree. And I like many of them myself. So it was kind of strange that I found this right afterwards. For $5.oo, brand new still in the box. You can buy it for around $25.oo online or in a store.

Also strange was that I found a new hat for Justin at the same sale, and I had just been thinking about how he needed one since he outgrew his from last summer. Pretty neat how sometimes things that you need (or sometimes just want) appear. It doesn't happen often for me. I figure I ought to pay attention more to the good things that do happen to me since I so often only focus on the negative!

1 comment:

ADP said...

Good idea Steph!!! Think positive and more positive things will happen.