Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Day 2


Leanna was excited to go to school again today-there are 3 or 4 kids she knew from kindergarten (that I know of, although most of them were just kids she recognized from kinder. but they weren't in her class last year). The big news on the way home from school was that one boy was sent to the office on the first day of class!! LOL, that was her big news.


This morning she was really excited to wear her new skirt to school(she's modeling it in the picture). (also note Timothy imitating his big sister) I took advantage of labor day sales to get her a few things, money's tight but she's been growing again and this year we weren't given any hand-me-downs (for the first time) so I had to do something. For $45 I got three shirts and a skirt and a sweatshirt. My Mom got her a couple pairs of jeans to supplement. And Jerry's daughter did give her a pair of jeans that were too big for Mia. That'll have to do for now, so hopefully it'll stay warm out for a while. She's really thrilled with that skirt. Partially as a result of Maree's influence, she's into fashion.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love how excited she is to go to school and to tell you about her day! Let's hope she never loses that.

Jamie said...

ever try tj maxx or marshalls? i love those stores!