Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's so cute to see other kids saying hi to Leanna at school. She talks about a lot of kids so she must be making a lot of friends. Some of the kids sound strange, like the one boy who keeps asking her to pinch him and when she does he insists that it didn't hurt. Over and over. One girl gave Leanna a picture for me- it was a picture of me and Justin and Timothy (I guess she didn't know about Jacob) which is sweet. I don't really know the girl-we used to see her walking to school last year all the time but she wasn't in Leanna's class last year. I look forward to hearing more stories like last year when one classmate couldn't come to school for a week because her aunt was "crying for crazy." LOL, I just love that phrase, though not gramatically correct it is discriptive!
Leanna looked so tiny as she walked into that building today, one sock up, one sock down.....those impossibly cute skinny little girl legs! She's still fascinated with who gets bad marks or has to go to the office. The principal's office is right below her class so he can hear if they make too much noise(actually she keeps accidentally calling him the president instead of principal) I can't believe I'm the mother of a first grader! Sometimes I look at her and I can't believe that she came out of me-I created this child. It's mind-blowing when you think about it.

No comments: