Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

More Mountain pictures

Tom took a picture of the food cooking

Leanna taught herself how to climb trees. She really had fun, there were two boys there(ages 4 and 7 or 8 I think) and she and Justin had fun running back and forth with them and digging in the dirt together.



Tom had to be photographed in the outhouse...............and a picture of Justin walking the road to the site where the food and supplies and pond were. We went up to a place where they leave food for the deer but they ran away when we got there. It took the kids a bit to warm up, they're always shy at first but they really had a lot of fun. Justin really likes smores. The other Mom said "Your kids are so well behaved" and Tom said,"No, they're usually doing nothing but fighting!" But I have noticed that they do great when they're outside running and playing. I think they have a lot of extra energy and when it doesn't get expended in good ways, they get in trouble. It was really good for them to be outside, running and playing and getting dirty.

Oh yeah, and Justin learned how to pee in the woods. He got a kick out of that. I don't have a picture of that one though!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Who lives in the mountains that you were all there visiting? Nice outing pictures. Looks like everyone had fun. Where are you in the mountains?

I really wish Tom would use those patches that I invested in. There were expensive to waste. Plus, he is at a good age to quit and it not affect him.

I was 25 when I quit and it didn't affect me in the long run.

Sue said...

Whose in the background of the food cooking picture?

Love the pic of the outhouse and Leanna climbing the tree.

The toy car was a little too small for Justin's butt, LOL.

Jacob is really getting big.

sajmom said...

A friend of a friend of a friend.....I couldn't tell you where we were, just that it's about an hour away(I think it was around pleasant valley)....I don't know who is in the picture-Tom cut off their face!
Yeah, I'm proud of my girly tomboy!