Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sooooo.......


I'm catching up on other people's blogs tonight while I eat my supper. I haven't been on the computer much this past week or two, so that's why you haven't heard from me here or on email. If I get a chance later I'll post some pictures and Christmas info. And I have to email my father-in-law some pictures so he can UPDATE HIS WEBSITE!!!!! His last update was when Jonathan was born, which is over two years ago!!


Also, prayers are needed for my grandmother-in-law who was rushed to the hospital the day after Christmas. Last I heard it was a urinary tract infection, but they weren't sure why she was found unconscious.


The kids and I are still catching up on sleep, and Tom's having a very slow work week so he's been getting some extra sleep too. Which is both good and bad.


Oh yeah, and for anyone who hasn't heard the news yet, we're expecting our 4th on July 22nd.

5 comments:

Sue said...

I guess your mom and dad know now that you and Tom are expecting your 4th.

Do the kids know too?

How did they react, your parents and the kids?

sajmom said...

Yes, apparently Claire opened her big mouth on Christmas eve and told them.
Uh, the kids know because you told them. Remember?

Star-Crossed Pimp said...

Like I'm the only one around here with a big mouth.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! There goes any thoughts of doing a cross stitch, now, huh?!?!?

Sue said...

I didn't know it was a secret to the kids, sorry. Pregnacy is hard to keep quiet about. You get to excited and have to shout to the world.

Also, when you and Tom said something on Christmas Eve the kids were around, so I thought they knew.