Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Santa answers his letters

Dear Leanna,
Thank you for your letter! Up here at the North Pole, we have been very busy this year! The elves are really excited that Christmas Day is almost here. They have been working day and night getting all the toys ready for Christmas Eve. Mrs. Claus made us her extra special chocolate chip cookies last night since we've been working so hard. They taste great with a big glass of milk!
Once my sleigh is packed and ready to go, I'll be off on my journey around the world. Remember, I know if you've been bad or good, so please try to be kind and helpful to your family and friends.
While you are asleep on Christmas Eve, the reindeer will quietly land my sleigh so I can tiptoe into your home.
I see that you like building sets. I like building sets too. It's a lot of fun to build things, like skyscrapers, houses, cars and airplanes. You can even build your own make-believe city! The elves have been very busy this year making new building sets for Christmas!
I'm really excited about making my big trip on Christmas Eve! Remember, you have to be asleep when I come, so make sure you go to bed on time!
Ho! Ho! Ho! Have a Merry Christmas!
Your Special Friend,

Santa

No comments: