Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I know, it's been a bit...........

Since several people have asked why I haven't posted:
1. I'm still not feeling so great, and the boys still have minor colds yet. When I don't feel good I don't usually feel like writting.
2. It's the holidays, which means lots of extra work for women! I was trying to get the place cleaned up enough for making/decorating cookies (I didn't really suceed though), and to get it cleaned to put up holiday decorations and find room for the Christmas tree. Then there's the actual task of getting out and putting up the decorations and putting the empty containers and boxes away. Then there's keeping track of who you have presents for and how much you've spent on everyone. And the actual wrapping of the presents. And the extra time spent finding and buying the presents.
And I was having trouble just keeping up with the usual laundry and dishes, in addition to the holiday stuff.
3. We've had some appointments and Tom's been working late all the time which makes things hard.
We've just been having a rough time in many ways lately so I haven't felt much like talking about my life.

No comments: