Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

So far, so good......


So far, it's been a good day. I managed to get a shower last night, so I feel clean! That always helps make the day better. I got Justin to eat an apple-straight! (As opposed to me having to peel and cut one up). So not only did I get some food in him, but it was healthy too! I had to pretend I was mad about him eating my apple, lol, he enjoyed that. I won two auctions today on Ebay-some clothes for Justin for Christmas. And the holidays. I think $7.36 for 4 long sleeved shirts is a pretty good deal! That was one auction. And it's even better when you consider that it may do double duty about a year later for Timothy to wear them!

I received really cute organic pjs from my mother-in-law, and a purse that I actually like. I am really really picky about things like clothes and purses, so that is no small feat! It's quite amazing, actually. And I've been starting to get a little cleaning done, which really helps me mentally. When you don't work in a paid position there really isn't a big sense of acomplishment. You start to miss that. And Leanna came home from school with a sticker on her name tag. That means good behavior.

I figured I should try to mention good things too, because I often post about the difficult stuff. We have good times too. It's just not always as interesting to say, yeah, nothing bad happened today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is Steph's BIG day, it is her 30th birthday. I want to wish my lovely daughter-in-law a very Happy Birthday.

I'm glad you liked your gifts, enjoy!

We love you!

sajmom said...

Actually no, 31st. He's still mixing me up with Korinna, lol. I'm only a year younger.

Jamie said...

happy birthday steph! i'm glad u had a a good day!

Anonymous said...

I always thought you were 2 years younger than him, sorry my fault.

I don't even know how old Korinna is.

Oh well, at least he remembers, not like his daddy, LOL!