Search This Blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

My "party"


I had a really tiny family party this weekend. It was just a tiny thing-very
informal. We didn't even know if it would happen until the day before. My Mom and Laura were generous, I received nice presents. But the real big deal of the night-THE MYSTERY BRA. A mysterious bra appeared and aparently belonged to no one! No one would claim it, and yet-there it was in the house! Now, my Dad said it really wasn't his, and I sincerely doubt it would have fit his frame, and I was definitely not the culprit since I've swollen to epic proportions, and I know it wasn't Tom's color. So that leaves only my Mom and sisters. I thought Claire protested an awful lot, but then she may have just been enjoying trying it on. She really liked that. Really. Well, I tell you it was never settled. We don't know how it got there or why. Who was lying? We may never know. It will go down in history.

No comments: