Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New dishwasher-yay!


I'm a bit late posting this, but I got a new dishwasher Friday night. Sadly, Tom couldn't fix the old one. We went with the 300 dollar range, because I felt it was worth it to get one with the lock feature. I can lock the buttons so that Justin-and likely Timothy-can't destroy the machine. I figure with my family, it's well worth the 100 dollar difference in price! Tom wasn't paying attention and accidentally hooked it up to the cold water instead of the hot.....I'm still waiting for him to fix that. It means it takes about 2-3 hours for it to run right now. Plus he's going to try to take the top off the old dishwasher to put on top of this one.

PS. the color is white, I'm just leaving the protective sheet on for as long as I can. Seems wise.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

lol, i was gonna say, "where do you get a blue dishwasher!! i want one!!"

Michele said...

I'm glad you noted that it isn't blue....I was like, WOW!, a blue dishwasher, I never saw that color before....LOL!!

Jamie said...

do u still have the blue on it? how is the dishwasher working for you??

sajmom said...

Yup, still blue. Working ok, I'll know better when he finally hooks it up to the hot water!