Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Potty Update

Nanny Sue asked, so I thought I'd mention it here. For the record. Justin's Potty Status:

When we're just home all day( which has now come to an end, because of Leanna's kindergarten) I would frequently just leave Justin in just a shirt. No bottoms at all. That way he would always tell me when he had to go. If he wears underwear sometimes he still tells me, but more frequently he'll let some come out first, then tell me he has to go! When wearing a diaper, it depends on his mood. Sometimes he'll take it off and yell, "I have to go potty!" until I take him. Most times he'll just go in the diaper and then take it off and roam the house naked. Occasionally he'll go potty without me there, but I try to always go with him because sometimes a hand or foot accidentally gets in the potty. He loves to flush the potty. He still prefers to sit backwards on it. And sometimes when we're out of the house shopping or visiting or whatever, he'll still tell me he has to go. Usually at the most inconvienient times! And unlike his sister, he does always wake up whether napping or sleeping during the night when he has to go. Well, usually he goes first, then cries. But at least he wakes up for it. Leanna sleeps right through it, which is why she still needs something overnight. So he doesn't have to wear diapers during the day, if we're at home. But I still use them when we leave the house, just so there aren't any accidents.

No comments: