Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Rolling the genetic dice

I think it's amazing how Justin looks so much like both Tom and I. The older he gets the more of Tom I see in him. But I still glance at him all the time and it's like looking at a picture of me also. I love to see which personality traits and features come through in each child. It fascinates me.

Leanna was a force to be reckoned with right from the start-not just little gradually growing hunger cries for this one! By the time she was 2 weeks old she began throwing her body backwards to announce that she was hungry. She did not want to wait, oh no! Now! I need to eat now!


We didn't immediately have realize Justin's temperment as we did with Leanna. Justin just never wanted to stop eating-if he hadn't been gaining weight beautifully I would have worried that something was wrong. Well, being a mother I did still worry, but it turned out that this was just his style. Only in retrospect did I realize that this was just typical behavior for Justin-he is so intense! His need for me and his need to nurse were extremly high and very tiring to me. He was always baby Jeckel/Hyde-so happy or so very not happy!


Timothy hasn't given us any clues yet, or at least not ones we recognize as such.

No comments: