Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2005

First Post.....explanation

I'd been thinking about starting a blog for quite a while now. What mother doesn't like to tell people about her kids? And as my sister Laura pointed out, my kids are quite amusing. Well, sometimes it's the kind of humor that is only funny from an outside view, or years down the road, but I can appreciate that. And intentionally or not, Leanna often cracks me up. There are so many times I think to myself, Wow, I never thought I'd hear myself say that! So I figure, why not share? The way I see it, this blog also provides a way to preserve my memories.....all the little stuff so easily forgotten. Not just the good stuff but all the frustrations, the arguements, the temper tantrums....... : ( I enjoy writting, and this will let me vent and hear other's opinions as well. So please feel free to comment, don't be too harsh, and enjoy!

No comments: