Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My prize-winning kid!

Leanna just won a coloring contest at Friendly's restaurant!
Maybe they just give everyone a prize, who knows, but I do have to say she did a nice job. The picture was very colorful and she pretty much stayed in the lines.
On one a side note, she also behaved very well in the restaurant. I've been hearing a lot lately about kids' bad behavior in restaurants and how other adults and the restaurants themselves don't want to tolerate this. We had a very long wait that night and both Leanna and Justin behaved well. At the very end Justin did start throwing his food on the floor next to him, but an hour and a half is an extrodinarily long time for him to sit in a high chair. I'm usually lucky to get him to sit in one for over 5 minutes!
I miss the days when I felt like such a good mommy because my child was eating and drinking very healthy foods and was sweet and affectionate and smart and too young to have disicpline problems. Then she got older and the fun started! Now those moments where I can be proud of how Leanna behaves are much fewer and farther between. So I have to take my little triumphs where I can get them!

2 comments:

Star-Crossed Pimp said...

Yeah it's a third eye blind lyric.
In case you couldn't tell from my xanga I'm OBSESSED with them.

Star-Crossed Pimp said...

Yeah it's a third eye blind lyric. I'm that obsessed.