Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2005

About the blog title....

I should mention that I did recently run across a blog entitled, Mommy needs coffee. I loved the name-it's a phrase I have uttered myself semi-regularly. Especially recently. I felt compelled to use it as my blog name because I love the sense of urgency and possibly desperation implied. For me a warm drink equals relaxation. Well, heat in general. A hot shower or a cup or tea or coffee can all do the trick. I would compare it to the way a smoker uses a ciggarette to calm themselves down. I've always had a cup of coffee to combat stress. Tea I tend to drink for the bigger stuff such as sickness, and when I had the miscarrige. I also drink tea when I'm at my grandmother's house, or with relatives. The addition of the chocolate part is all my own however. Chocolate is not a stress reliever. It just makes me happy. ': )

No comments: