Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Anything you Can Do........

Leanna is so pleased-we downloaded the song "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better!" from Annie Get Your Gun. She loves it! Uncle David taught her that song this summer. In fact, the first version we downloaded was fuzzy so I explained I was looking for the same song with different people singing it. Leanna immediately asked if I was looking for Uncle David. Alas, he has never recorded the song! (to my knowledge, anyway) So we settled for the broadway cast's version.
I did try out Green Jelly's " Three Little Pigs" on her also......I think it's really fun to sing along with. She didn't seem to appreciate it though. I guess she's too young to get a kick out of Sylvester Stallone's appearance at the end of the song. : (

No comments: