Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Childhood

Just a formal announcement here-Maree' Evelyn Stoudt intends to marry Aaron Carter. (Ok, really Jesse McCartney) She gives an ear-piercing shreik at the sight of his face. Music cds and teen magazines top her Christmas list this year. Her ear and the phone enjoy a certain familiarity. She also has a boyfriend at school and wears a bra now. Did I mention she turns 9 at the end of next month?
What happened to childhood?? That's sad. I'm going to try my hardest to keep Leanna from going that path, but I bet it'll be tough with her. Especially since she emulates Maree'. I really think that the longer a kid stays a kid, the happier they are. Both short and long-term.

1 comment:

Jess/Blushed said...

Children are growing up way too fast these days.