Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Silly giggly Timothy








Timothy wanted me to take these pictures of him in one of his many clubhouses. He's so cute and squishable! This one was underneath these kid rocking chairs that were given to us by one of Tom's customers. There are two, since they were from twin girls. They also gave us some clothes and homeschool books-grade 2 and under-that didn't sell at their yard sale. (They are a Christian homeschooling family).

If you're wondering what's on the floor in the top picture, it's crushed ramen noodle soup. Justin and Timothy like to munch on the noodles, plain. It looks kinda cool in that picture though, I think.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I guess they are from the pain in the BUTT lady customer.

I'm glad she did something nice for Tom, instead of giving him a BIG headache, and gyping him from money on that job.

When I saw her at Miller's she couldn't say enough about Tom. Oh how I wanted to say a few words to her, but I didn't. After, what Chuck told me what she did with the mixing of paint and then didn't take the paint, I should have opened my mouth.

I hope he is done there on that job.