Search This Blog

Friday, October 09, 2009

More Recent Stuff









































Jacob, showing he agrees with his shirt. Unfortunately, the pudding mix he ripped open was not safe for Jacob! (Stupid soy!) Justin asked for some and when I said no, he apparently just tossed the box into the pantry instead of placing it back on the high shelf it originally sat upon. So the little stinker found it and sat there quietly eating it until my Mom radar went off.

The big smile on Leanna's face is because Jacob was letting her hold him and carry him around. I like how the picture of them shows they have pretty much the same hair color. (Justin and Timothy's hair is pretty close to the same color as each other's, so we have two sets!)

A present Justin made for me. He said that my drinks aren't cold enough, so he made me that present. That's frozen water with crayons in it. My little sweetheart was very proud of that!

My current reading, Mem Fox's Reading Magic.

The start of Leanna's story about a Frog Who Wanted to be a prince. (just to show a sample of her writing style and handwriting. That is her neat handwriting.)
Justin, trying to sneak up on a bird.


Things are very busy here. It's a lot of work, keeping things 1/2 decent; teaching Leanna and sometimes Justin, sometimes Justin & Timothy; planning for each day's lessons; planning & cleaning for Timothy's party; planning & making Halloween costumes; today was a lead test again and then the farmer's market; next week we have five different appointments; I have to make arrangements for us to start going to the Phebe home (I made preliminary arrangements, I just have to call and hash out the details); Leanna's got some upcoming Brownie events, and of course there's Halloween itself which will take more planning this year, thanks to Jacob's allergies. All holiday stuff will be harder to accomplish this year, since we have no family vehicle. So if I want to look at Christmas lights with the kids, it will have to be a walking tour of our neighborhood! Or I have to find ways to recruit people to take us places to accomplish things; Plus I have projects I want to do, and I'm hoping to have time to make some Christmas presents and decorations. I feel like everything's rushing up on me.

No comments: