Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Orphaned

A story of four siblings who lost first their father and then their mother and were then separated from each other. I can't imagine why anyone would think that's a good idea. You're orphaned and then they take away the only people who know you your whole lives long and know your parents, the only people who will be feeling similarly to you after going through that experience. That would be awful to lose your siblings too! Everything familiar in your life would be gone!

I would like to state publicly that that would be the absolute last thing I would ever want for my kids, should anything ever happen to us, I would want them kept together at all costs! That's asking a lot, I know, but that's the way it should be done. Sibling relationships are very important to me!
(No, we don't have a will, it's one of those things I've been wanting to do, especially living in PA. My parents have a computer program that was recommended by the life insurance company, and I've been waiting to borrow that. Of course we don't have a cd drive right now, so I couldn't do it right now anyway. We do have life insurance though, so we haven't been completely irresponsible.)

No comments: