Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

talking to Nanny Sue

I think it was last Friday that Justin asked to call Nanny Sue. He jabbered on and I don't think poor Nanny Sue understood half of what he said. For example he told her about the chicken gun-which is a little plastic gun that flings little plastic chickens. It's actually Tom's, my family has an ongoing joke with him about chickens. I'm sure she had no idea what he was talking about.
Making it even more difficult to understand him was the fact that Justin was running around and standing upside-down on the couch as he talked. I overheard bits and pieces of the phone call. The funniest part of the whole conversation was when Justin asked Nanny if she went to the bank. He asked where and she told him. "Oh, you should go to our bank. We have a normal bank. You should go there. Everybody should", he stated matter-of-factly.
He really cracks me up sometimes.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I enjoyed talking to him on the phone. He is just so funny with the things he comes up with.

I have some more bags for you to go thru. There are all mixed things in the bags, slippers, shoes, boys bathing suits, etc..