Search This Blog

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Leanna is too embarrassed to tell anyone (she got mad at me for having her tell her father) but Miss Bittman, her teacher from last year, said to Leanna, "I hear Miss Foster (this year's teacher) says you're her best behaved student!" I don't know why she's embarrassed by that.
She had a few problems last year with a couple boys and one girl who did not get along with her. I think that Leanna often clashes with other dominant personalities. This year is a new class, and one girl in particular that she really likes. She likes her teacher so far too. I filled out a paper on Leanna's likes, strenghts and weaknesses, and academic needs. I really like that her teacher asked for that info. A parent's perspective on their child can really help. It's early, but I hope her behavior stays that way!!

No comments: