Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

As Leanna likes to say, Tom and Steph plus 4

I forgot to mention this before-when we went camping Tom went to work on the tent right away and I took kids to the bathroom and unloaded stuff and started getting food out. At various points Tom had one of the kids helping him, mainly Justin. When I was feeding the baby Tom needed help with the top of the tent, and he tried having Leanna stand on tiptoe or jump up to help him. Didn't work, he ended up waiting for me to finish feeding Jacob. Later that night as we headed over to the playground a man who was in the campground accross from us started talking to Tom. He told him he enjoyed watching Tom and his crew of little helpers putting up the tent. Very amusing! It was better than TV, he chortled. Much better! he added, laughing as he walked away.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I would have liked to see that too. I'm sure it was hilarious to watch a big chief and his 3 little indians helping. Now, that would have been a great picture, Steph!

Jamie said...

if you videotape you guys, jonathan and i would watch! =)

tom and kate plus 8 is our favorite show!