Search This Blog

Monday, September 08, 2008

NY, Superheroes, and underwear


From Overheard in NY:
Then Go With My Blessing, Caped Crusader
Mother of four-year-old boy (looking at display case): Wait up for me, Jack. Don't go on the escalator without me.
Four-year-old boy: It's okay, I can do it.
Mother of four-year-old: No, Jack. Wait for me.
Four-year-old boy: It's okay, mom. I can go up by myself.
Mother of four-year-old: Jack. Don't go up without me.
Four-year-old boy: Mom. It's okay. I can do it. I'm wearing my lucky Batman underwear.--Macy's
Alsome Thumbs up Thumbs down Wtf? Wtf?; Wtf?

Reminds me of “Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.” from the best Comic Strip ever-Calvin and Hobbes
(I would have included the actual comic strip if I could find it.)

No comments: