Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

That's one interpretation

Forgot to add this one last week:

It's a relatively regular occurance for Timothy to take off a poopy diaper and then try to use the potty afterwards. This gets quite messy. One day when he'd done that I was trying to clean up as he sat on the potty. It was difficult to tell how much of the dirt was well, poop, and how much was just dirt since they were playing in the mud again. I looked up and saw some on the toilet lid. "Oh Timothy! Is that more poopy on the lid too?" I exclaimed.
"Nooooooo!"
"Well what is that then?" and I pointed to the spot.
"That not poopy!"
"Oh, what is it then!"
"That's a cloud!" (in that tiny little voice)

What an imagination!

(And I know what you're thinking Laura! It must be a cloud from the poopy storm!)

No comments: