Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

the munchkins are really talking

I've noticed that all the kids have their own cute little verbal things.
Timothy just has the cutest little voice ever. I love to listen to him talk. He charms people with that tiny little voice all the time.
And Leanna cracks me up with some of the words she invents-Daddy's lawnmowering, Daddy's ciggaretting, my eggs have gribbys in them, Piggot, tinklebot, etc.
But lately Justin's been really coming out with some good ones too. Today he told me, "Last night Timmy was busy hitting and bumping me!" It's the word busy inserted in that sentence that amuses me. Timmy wasn't just hitting him, he was busy hitting him. It was a job and it kept Timmy busy! LOL! And then there was the day he came from the bathroom and informed me (Sorry), " I had a storm of poopie!" How descriptive! A storm of poopie! LOL LOL LOL!

There's more that I can't think of right now. I love my creative little talkers!

No comments: