Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love my shampoo vacuum and big boys

Yesterday Timothy wore underwear all day long. He did wet them a little at the end of the day, but only enough to remind him he had to go to the potty. That's a first for him. Sometimes he'll want to wear underwear, but he can only last a few hours.


(Of course we did have a rough start yesterday. Both Justin and Timothy thought it'd be really funny to pee in their room. We'll just say that Mommy and Daddy didn't find this so funny.)
(And the night before that we had a poop incident in their room as well. That was only involving Timothy though.)

(Did I mention that I really really love my shampoo vacuum? I do! I was somewhat reluctant to buy one as I had heard that they really don't work well. But I am pleased with mine, it has removed many poop and marker stains from white carpet, even throw up on two occasions!! )

2 comments:

Sue said...

What kind of shampoo cleaner did you get?

sajmom said...

It's a Bissel, some kind of heat pro, I got it around the time Timothy was born. And I am very glad I did!