Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Dinosaur Hunter



The kids have been spending a lot of time in the backyard lately. Timothy likes to dig in the dirt and particularly in his Grammy's garden. He also plays with cars and rides bikes. Justin rides bikes and also digs, but lately he's taken up a new hobby. I think it's so adorable that Justin's been digging for dinosaur fossils. Every time he finds a bit of plastic or hard dirt or whatever he comes to me to ask if it's a dinosaur bone. I'm not sure if I should pretend it is or answer honestly. When he gets a couple years older, if he's still interested they make some really neat dinosaur excavation kits. I think that would be really interesting to do with him. I love having children with varied interests, it expands my knowledge and interests as well.

1 comment:

Sue said...

What is all over his face? Looks like strawberry juice. Am I right? If so, what prize do I win, hehe!