Search This Blog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Chunky Monkey

My fav. blog has a post where she asks, "How many other GenX-age parents find themselves singing “Chunky Monkey” to their babies, set to the tune of the Beastie Boys’ “Brass Monkey?” Ha! I haven't (I may have to now though!) but I do call him Chubsy! He is adorably chubby!
He is still generally a very pleasant baby, though he does have some fussy periods, mainly during the day. He smiles a lot. He doesn't sleep for long stretches during the day, and he does want to be held a lot. He generally falls asleep around 8 or 9 at night and will stay sleeping then until about 12 or 1 or so. He might wake up one more time between then and when I get up (6 or 6:30).

PS. Warning-if you click on the link that song will get stuck in your head!

2 comments:

Sue said...

It doesn't get stuck in my head. Don't like the song at all, sorry.

sajmom said...

No need to apologize, lol!