Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Finishing the costume

I have until tomorrow night to finish Leanna's costume. I guess we're not going to Nanny and Pop-Pop J.'s this year since they won't be home. I was actually debating it anyway since this year Leanna's in school full-time and has to get up early the next day. Since we moved here we've gone trick-or-treating in both cities. Leanna will still get to wear her costume twice though, thanks to the girl scout party.
It looks like it will be raining on Friday, hopefully not too bad. : (
I'm kind of winging her costume this year-I went to Joanns only once and the patterns on sale that day were all kind of difficult looking. Since my time is so greatly limmited I just didn't want to take a chance. So I'm modifying the cinderella pattern I used last year into a fairy, or fairy princess, this year. Same basic dress, just with some features added and some gone. Wish me luck, I only have tonight and tomorrow during the day to finish the costume. Hopefully it comes out looking ok!

No comments: