Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fantasy

In my internet browsing I came accross this book:Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook
which looks really interesting to me. I added it to my wish list. Then I started thinking about how what I really need most though is the TIME TO READ that book and others I already have. And how realistically speaking-will I be able to put her tips to good use? Well, not now.....maybe in the future when the kids aren't quite so dependant or at least are in school. What I'm really asking for is the fantasy. Yes, you too could have such a beautifully organized, sparklingly clean, expensively decorated house! Just by reading this book, character traits long ago ingrained in your personality will suddenly morph into much desired ones!
I know it's just a fantasy, but I do enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: