Search This Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2006

We have a situation......

Last night Leanna had apparently wrangled permission from her father to have not one, but two chocolate cupcake packs. I had only given her one and she went upstairs to reconfirm with her father that she could have two. She came down and was interrupting and trying to get my attention. I was feeding the baby and reading a book and wasn't about to jump up to go get another cupcake, and a frustrated Leanna threw her arms about, in a wide circle, exclaiming, "Mommy! You don't understand my cupcake situation!"

2 comments:

Michele said...

I thought for sure you were going to say that you gave her permission for one cupcake pack, but she wasn't happy with only one, so she went to daddy to ask him if she could have two packs. My kids tried (try) that all the time! And sometimes they manage to get away with it!

sajmom said...

Oh, she's familiar with that concept-why do you think she asked Daddy for permission for 2 packs first before she came to ask me to get them for her! She knows if she pesters Daddy long enough he'll cave in just to keep her quiet. You mean your kids are still doing that??!!