Search This Blog

Sunday, August 27, 2006

So totally Jaime's fault!

So in her blog Jaime's mentioned buying stuff off ebay......and that reminded me of buying stuff off ebay. I haven't been there in probably about 2 years(not since we were living in F. H.). It's very addictive. That year I bought a bunch of Christmas presents from ebay. You can find all kinds of things there-like this: http://reviews.ebay.com/BABY-BLING-SWAROVSKI-CRYSTAL-PACIFIER-BINKY-BLINGS_W0QQugidZ10000000001412533?ssPageName=BUYGD:CAT:-1:SEARCH:5

That's just funny. Can you imagine?
So I hope I do not find myself buying too much. I'm actually very good at not spending on myself, however I've always had trouble saying no to the men in my life, and now that I'm a Mom, it is very easy to spend on your kids! If I do, I am completely blaming it on Jaime!! Bad, bad Jaime!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

HA. try to do your christmas shopping again...that way you never have to step into a store, thats always my goal!

sajmom said...

I don't mind stepping into stores. I actually kind of like that. For one thing, I'm stuck at home almost all the time now so I love to get out. Plus I just enjoy looking at things and deciding what people might like. I also get from my Dad an interest in people watching. It can be fun to watch people go insane during the holidays. Since I was a teenager I think, we sort of made it a traddition to go out on Black Friday together to shop. But it would be wise to get as much done beforehand as possible. And I love to find a bargain!