Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My sweet affectionate boy

I noticed that Justin's been voluntarily helping me a lot lately. When I go to take the trash out he's been coming over and trying to hold the garbage can down so I can pull the bag out. Then he runs over to the cabinet to get a new trash bag and tries to put one in. He will run to get me the baby's nuk if he sees it laying somewhere. Last night when I went upstairs to gather pjs and stuff Justin noticed that the baby pooped. So he ran over and brought his Daddy the wipes and a diaper and told him, "baby poopied." And even more amazingly, Tom changed the baby. (Oh that reminds me-Last week, one day Tom changed Justin 3 times! That is a milestone. Tom doesn't do diapers.) Just in general, I've been noticing Justin making an effort to help out. It's really sweet.

No comments: