Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

West Park again





I think fall is my favorite time of year. I would love to have our family's pictures taken outside in the fall but I can't find a reasonably priced photographer. : (
I checked out Dan's website, they work with local photographers, but it would be 300 for 75 minutes of time, and I think we would need extra time with 4 kids so young! I understand that you pay for their time and creativity and skills, but still! (Oh, and I had that idea before they did it on Jon and Kate, I swear they've been reading my mind) My camera is acting up again, sometimes it does this thing where it makes all the pictures slightly blurry and I can't find the setting to change it. But I did get a few decent pictures is spite of the camera.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

great pics steph, i LOVE this time of year too!

Michele said...

Those are great pics with the beautiful color in the background. I could look at trees with fall colors all the time!!