Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girl Scout halloween party/Claire







I hadn't finished Leanna's halloween costume by Thursday (the Girl Scout halloween party) so she wore a costume from the dress up box. She wore her Aunt Claire's old scarecrow costume, which was made by her Grammy, many years ago. I found the white peice after she left, which is missing from Leanna's but is still intact.
Our scanner's not hooked up, so I took a picture of the page in my photo album with Claire wearing the same costume, in 1994.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I love recycled costumes. I see where your talents is in sewing. She looks so cute in that costume. I wouldn't even know a piece was missing if you didn't say so.

ADP said...

I can't remember a white piece. She looks really good in that costume.

sajmom said...

Look at the picture of Claire in the costume.